Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breakfast Pocket Stromboli.....thingy

So my friend Paula taught me how to make stromboli.  (Thanks, by the way Paula, they are amazing)  So I took the general idea of a stromboli, and decided to make breakfast ones for Rick.


I scrambled eggs, cooked some ham, sauted onions, green peppers and red peppers, and made hollandaise sauce.  Next I took a Pillsbury Grands Biscuit, seperated it into two pieces, layered it with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, veggies, spinach and hollandaise sauce.  Last I put the other piece of biscuit on top, wrapped it underneath the bottom biscuit and pinched them together.


I then put some butter on the top, popped it in a 350 deg oven for 14 minutes, and whalaa. 


A beautiful Breakfast Pocket Stromboli, thingy, lol.  Plus breakfast is made for the week and I don't have to try and cook Rick breakfast and wake up at the same time.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is way yummier looking than what I intially envisioned... but since I was confused as to what Stromboli was... it probably didn't take a lot to be "better".