Friday, August 19, 2011

I Forgot to Mention.......

You might be asking yourself the same question I was asking myself..........I've been down here in the craft room for a long time now.........where is Trevor?????????

YOU ARE DOING WHAT????!!!!!

Get that Bunny out of there and I mean NOW!!!













No, wait, wait wait. (Taking a deep breath) Leave him there for a minute, (grumbling - take pictures, grrr. This will be funny......grrr. grumble grumble.) (Deep breaths)

"Look mom, I got him bath toys. :) So he has some toys to play with in his bath :) :)"














"I see the bath toys Trevor, however, you are not supposed to give bunnies baths, especially not baths in cold water. You are going to give the bunny phneumonia."

(I then get a funny look and shoulder shrug)

"Mom Look he likes it."
"I don't think he likes it Trevor. It's time to get him out."

"But moooooom. He does like it, see......, look. I got him toys :) :)"
"The water is freezing cold Trevor, get him out!"

"Mmoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmuh"

"NOW!!!"

"Okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyuh"

"And just so we are on the same page, you do not ever EVER give J Bunny a bath again. E V E R again.'

"Unless he's dirty, :) right mom? :)"

sigh. "No Trev, not even then."

"But if he is dirty, he needs a bath."

"Yes, if the bunny gets dirty and needs a bath, then I will give him one, not you, ok?"
":) Okay mom. But I'll help."

Sigh. "Just go hold the bunny so he doesn't freeze to death, please."





4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what you get for making Trevor takes baths... he thinks EVERYONE should be clean!

Steve, Paula and Brody said...

I LOVE it!!! you were so right the photos are so sweet!!!

Steve, Paula and Brody said...

I LOVE it!!! you were right the photos are soooo freaking CUTE!!!!

Rachel Burnett said...

Trev the bunny killer..RUUUTTT RO!