Friday, August 19, 2011

Cute wall hanging for my niece.

So this is what we (my sister, Keri, and friend, Paula, spent the day doing. (Keri thought it would just take a couple of hours to get done. Ha ha ha, I laugh at her, she has crafted with me before and yet still has an innocence about crafting with me........)


It started with this
I had Keri cut out tag shapes......seemed simple enough. Then I started thinking about it........"and then we should"......"this would look super cute"........"I think I have here"........"oh, oh, oh, wait, wait I think I".........."it needs bling".........."grab those stamps"......."where's my distress powder"......"where is the distress sponge"....."grab the mat"......"oh wait, wait, let's do this"......."AAAAAAAhh, why would you use that stamp?"......."give me that"........."let's do this, and this"..........."need ink pad"........"where's my Tim Holtz"...... Well I think you get the general idea.

(I laugh at myself and the poor unfortunate soul(s) who craft with me while my mind creates. I speak in short hand and expect them to follow along.)

Well soon enough my scrap room looked like this: (This is after Paula cleaned up and put most of the stamps back in there place. :)

However, they were well worth it. They turned out cute, and I think my niece will love it!!










No comments: